Sunday 12 January 2014

Winter has arrived

We have had very strange weather so far this winter and it has been mild and rain all the time. Normally we have snow from December and all the time until March or April.

Until yesterday we had warm degrees and then it change. I woke up and it was snow. That made me happy and today I went for a walk in the park.

We have not much snow but it makes our short days much brighter.
If you wonder if I get cold I can tell you that I stay in the pocket of the assistant and that the assistant is wearing a down jacket with fleece lined pockets. ...and I wear my scarf too.

I tried to sit out of the pocket for a little while, but it was too cold. It was fun to see all the children on their sledges having fun. I think would like to have a sledge.















After our walk I convinced the assistant that we should go to the new coffee shop and have hot chocolate. There were evidences on the out side that some of the other smaller ones form the park had managed to convince their assistants too....






It was a good day out and the people were happy.

6 comments:

  1. I love your blogs xxx Hugggggggggggggggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures in the snow. I love your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o barkly i fink i noes wich park that dus be an wot fun yoo ad ther. we wil gow to th coffy shop wen i visits yoo agane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoo is very smart Barklee my pal….hot chokklit is da answer to winters

    ReplyDelete
  5. "...in the pocket of the assistant and that the assistant is wearing a down jacket with fleece lined pockets..." Well, that's a nice place!

    I do like your snow photos!

    ReplyDelete